If you’re a results-driven person looking to make a difference in the world, consider why Stryker may be right for you:
Our innovation creates life-changing solutions that enable people to live more active, fulfilling lives.
- We are a leader in orthopaedics with the most broadly based line of products and services in this growing market.
- We are the market share leader in operating room equipment.
- We are among the top five market share holders in trauma, spine, biologics, surgical navigation, endoscopy and patient handling and EMS equipment.
Our business growth creates investments, resources, new roles and businesses that drive our employees’ personal growth and provide dynamic career opportunities.
- Stryker is a Fortune 400 company and one of the world’s largest medical technology companies.
- Fortune has named us a Most Admired Company in Medical Products and Equipment since 2005.
- We currently do one-third of our business in international markets, and as these markets continue to develop their healthcare systems, we believe that they hold enormous potential for future growth.
At Stryker we care as much about what you can do as what you have done, helping you to discover, apply and develop your strengths and talents. We offer dynamic career opportunities that allow you to realize new experiences without changing employers.
- We serve and partner with medical professionals in over 100 countries around the world.
- We have 12 operating divisions and facilities in 8 countries.
- We are one of 5 companies to receive the Gallup Great Workplace Award 7 or more times, which Gallup awards to companies with the best-performing workplaces in the world.
Life at Stryker
Our people are confident in their ability to fulfill their aspirations at work — and in life. Are you?
Starting on your first day at Stryker, you can begin making a difference. We embrace your individual strengths and provide you with the accountability and autonomy to deliver against clear expectations. You will be collaborating with driven people who share your passion for a job well done and take pride in knowing each person’s effort helps people live more active, fulfilling lives.
Our employees are fully engaged in their careers and work environment and their input drives the Company’s improvement process. There are no predetermined career paths at Stryker so you can discover many new opportunities without having to change employers.
We aspire to be the best and our employees share an intensity to succeed through an honest approach to product quality, customer service and overall business management.
We believe in work / life integration, which is the idea that there is no “perfect balance” that fits every person at every career and life stage. Your role and how you create value for Stryker will determine how work / life integration will work for you. The solutions to work / life integration can be as diverse as the people we employ.
We want our employees to find the right blend of family, work, community and personal commitments in their life. We know that work / life integration is important to you, and it’s important to us, too. We can work together to find the answers.
At Stryker, our employees use their unique strengths every day. We can help you discover, apply and develop your own unique strengths and talents. We are firm believers that your individual strengths are important — it’s more about what you can do than what you have done.
At Stryker, you have the accountability and autonomy to deliver against clear expectations. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential — you’re not locked into a predetermined path. Stryker offers development opportunities unique for each employee’s needs which could include training, certifications, tuition reimbursement, challenging assignments, mentorship, leadership programs, exposure and visibility to other functions or divisions within Stryker and one on one coaching. In addition, we can offer you dynamic career opportunities that may allow for the ability to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically.
We aim to match the right person to the right role, and we are committed to employee engagement. In fact, our employees’ input drives Stryker’s improvement process. We seek to build teams with diverse viewpoints, and our employees own and are fully involved in their work environment.
At Stryker, you have the power to make an immediate impact on your career, the Company and people’s lives.
Stryker focuses on total rewards, meaning we offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to non-financial rewards like an engaging work environment and meaningful career advancement opportunities. We focus on the total value of our employment offer. Independent studies have shown that the value of Stryker’s total rewards package for employees is superior to our competitors. And we are continuously seeking to improve our offerings by customizing our programs to serve our employees and their families better.
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock-based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards — not to mention various social and recreational activities.
View Stryker Total Rewards:
Recognition & awards
- Fortune: World’s Most Admired Companies 2015
- Fortune: 100 Best Companies to Work For 2015
- Gallup: Great Workplace Award 2016 Winner
- glassdoor®: Employees’ Choice, Best Places to Work 2015
- Med Reps: Best Places to Work 2015
- Millennials: Great Place to Work 2015
Join our Talent Network
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected to you.