Here at Stryker we want you to succeed. That’s why our culture offers our employees the ability to continually learn, develop and contribute.
We’re open to your ideas. Whether you are a new hire, an intern or a co-op, the projects and tasks you are assigned from day one will be meaningful to the success of our business.
You will build strong and lasting relationships with your colleagues and work with people who, like you, are driven to make a difference. We’ll give you the tools, responsibility, guidance and freedom you need to succeed. You can start your career at Stryker and stay — we offer many opportunities that may allow you to move departments, locations and responsibilities. We won’t just give you a job, we’ll open doors to your fulfilling career.
Make a Difference as a Stryker Intern
Do you want to expand your learning out of the classroom? Our internship programs are perfect for talented students looking to gain valuable hands-on experience. The internship will build more than just your resume — they will challenge your knowledge, build your network and drive your career path. Through these experiences you’ll build a unique foundation on which to build your career, your abilities and your dreams. Our programs span 10-14 weeks and typically occur from May-August within the various divisions of Stryker. Our internships will allow you to explore the different areas of our business, including:
- Engineering (R&D, operations, quality, research)
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Finance and Accounting
- Supply Chain
- And, many other areas
We’re committed to investing in you both personally and professionally. Find the internship opportunity that is right for you. For more information about potential locations for internship programs, download the PDF below.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree program & will have at least 1 semester left after internship
- Achieved a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving & analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong independent judgment and leadership skills
Stryker’s selection and hiring process is unique — probably unlike any other you’ve experienced. We embrace individual strengths — for us, it’s what you can do, not only what you have done. Understanding candidates' experience, education, skills, career desires and individual talents is a very important part of our hiring process, so our evaluation involves several steps ranging from online, phone and face-to-face interviews. Stryker provides equal employment opportunities for all.
- Apply online. You are invited to apply to as many positions that you are interested in.
- You will receive an automatic email notification that confirms we received your application. Applying to some positions may require further information, in which case, we will send you an email with a link to a questionnaire for you to complete.
- Recruiters will review the applications, resumes and any other required information submitted for each open position and identify candidates that meet their specific needs.
- If you meet Stryker's current needs, a recruiter will contact you to begin the interview process.
- The interview process may include a phone interview with the Gallup Organization. The Gallup interview helps us place the right people in the right positions according to their individual talents and strengths. The interview also helps us to understand each applicant's fit to our work environment so that we can make the best choice for both the applicant and Stryker.
- You may also be invited to interview with us at one or more of our facilities.
- If you do not meet Stryker's current needs, your resume will remain in our database for a period of time as required by local data privacy regulations and, if a future opening matches your qualifications, we will not hesitate to be in contact with you.
If you’ve already completed your degree we have a variety of roles for those starting their career. We’re looking for dynamic, collaborative and driven candidates bring innovation and inspiration to the Stryker team. Explore our career opportunities and choose the career path that best fits your skills, background and, most of all, your strengths.
Join our Talent Network
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected to you.